Modern Wireless Alarm and Home Automation Gateway
PowerMaster-360R is a professional modern wireless security and safety control panel, with optional home automation capabilities. It is suitable for residential customers and small to mid-size businesses that are looking for an advanced alarm and home automation system in a single platform.
The PowerMaster-360R provides a robust and scalable solution using Z-Wave, Wi-Fi and cellular 2G or 3G capabilities.
- PowerG technology for security devices
- Touchscreen keypad
- Connectivity to the premises router via Wi-Fi
- Up to 64 zones and 48 user codes
- Accommodates more than 120 wireless devices
- Built-in siren
- Up to 12-hour backup battery
- Remote configuration and diagnostics with system status indications
- Complies with strict security standard: EN 50131-3 Grade 2 Class II
Manage your home alarm control panel with your Smart Phone from anywhere and at any time.
Whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip or on vacation, VISONIC-GO ensures the management of your Visonic burglar alarm system.
You can turn the system on or off: check the status of the detectors and view the rooms with the installed cameras.
Features of the App
- View the status of the system from anywhere in the world – subject to internet or GPRS connectivity.
- Set the alarm status – arm home or away, disarm.
- Receive notifications of events – configurable as to what events are reported.
- Recieve audio and visual alarm notifications directly on the App
- View the event log
- Receive images from CAM-PIRs connected to the system on alarm events
- View any connected cameras on demand from the APP
Smart TV Aerials can visit your property to complete a free survey or in some cases provide a full quotation over the phone. All of our alarm installation complies with strict security standard: EN 50131-3 Grade 2 Class II.
We provide various options depending on your requirements and can provide you with a detailed breakdown of the benefits of each part or component.
All our home alarms are are wireless and use 2 way radio technology, this illuminates false alarms and provides added protection from jamming.
A typical home alarm installation usually takes approximately 3 to 4 hours depending on the complexity and how many devices are required. We will always advise on installation the time scale of the alarm installation.
A typical house alarm installation consists of the following.
- Visonic Powermaster-360R panel
- 2 remote key fobs
- 2 new style PIR’s
- 1 micro door contact
- 1 live hex bell
- 12 months free cloud access.
All new installations comes with our standard 1 year manufactures warranty.
It is our promise to you that we will work hard to provide you with the very best Installation and/or Service and to meet, or exceed, your expectations in terms of professionalism, quality and timeliness.